Thanks for stopping in!

If you would like more information you can visit my site at http://www.cahillcreations.com/ or you can email me at cahillcreationsphotography@yahoo.com

Friday, September 12, 2008

Pics from Today






So here are some pictures that I did today. Not to shabby considering this was my first photo shoot using a light system. Plus I had Alien A was running around like a loose canon and was near impossible to shoot, I was practicing shooting in manual so as soon as i would get her in focus she would move. Then I would get an awesome shot but it would be outta focus. I got to get quicker at that. I cant wait to get my new lens Im sure Ill have tons of pictures then. But good news is I didnt burn the house down with the hot lights and I didnt hang the Alien from the ceiling fan so all in all I guess you could say it was pretty successful.... Here are some sample shots but does it really matter I have no readers... LOL
































0 comments:

Proud Photographer For

Followers

Become a Fan

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP