Thanks for stopping in!

If you would like more information you can visit my site at http://www.cahillcreations.com/ or you can email me at cahillcreationsphotography@yahoo.com

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Pictures from Today











Today I had the chance to shoot pictures of three very adorable sisters! Unfortunatly I was shooting all manual so the pictures of the littlest one didnt come out as good as I hoped. But at any rate I was super excited and had tons of fun taking loads of pictures. It was great getting the girls all dressed up in cute TuTus and running around like little princesses! A big thank you to Lady F for letting me take these awesome pics of her daughters! I have more but here is just a sample of some of the great shots!




0 comments:

Proud Photographer For

Followers

Become a Fan

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP