Thanks for stopping in!

If you would like more information you can visit my site at http://www.cahillcreations.com/ or you can email me at cahillcreationsphotography@yahoo.com

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Very first OpLove session today


collage12
Originally uploaded by Cahill Creations

I had my very first Oplove session today! I met a wonderful mom and 4 month old baby named Riley. Dad is currently deployed in Kuwait. They photographed beautifully and I of course could not stop taking pictures. It was cloudy but a good day to shoot. It was a little cold here and there but the baby didn't seem to mind to much. I have more pictures that I will post soon!
For more information on the Littlest Heroes Project please visit thier website at www.oplove.org
See ya later!

0 comments:

Proud Photographer For

Followers

Become a Fan

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP