Thanks for stopping in!

If you would like more information you can visit my site at http://www.cahillcreations.com/ or you can email me at cahillcreationsphotography@yahoo.com

Monday, November 16, 2009

I heart Faces Autumn Beauty Week 45



I have not entered in awhile but I am trying my hand at this weeks challenge. I really want to try to do it every week but it seems like I remember on Wednesday which is the day after closing. This weeks entry is my friends daughter. She is amazingly beautiful and her smile and eyes just shine. I took this at the pumpkin patch recently.
Photobucket

Follow this link to the I heart Faces website you will be amazed at the amazing photography you will find! Give it try yourself maybe you can be the next winner!

Photobucket

6 comments:

justjaime31 November 16, 2009 at 9:31 PM  

followed your link from i heart faces... Love the picture!!

Took a look at your gallery! great pictures!! :-)

Jenny Bay November 16, 2009 at 10:47 PM  

Beautiful shot. She is adorable!

Mary Schwarz November 17, 2009 at 10:51 AM  

Lovely eyes...great background!

MRP November 17, 2009 at 12:59 PM  

LOoooooooooooooVE IT!! Gorgeous as always!! ♥

Stephanie November 17, 2009 at 2:58 PM  

adorable...

Anonymous November 28, 2009 at 6:33 AM  

Wow! Thank you for this template.... web template

Proud Photographer For

Followers

Become a Fan

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP