Thanks for stopping in!

If you would like more information you can visit my site at http://www.cahillcreations.com/ or you can email me at cahillcreationsphotography@yahoo.com

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Yippee charts work!

My daily routine normally involves 25 time outs, 15 doors slamming, a parade of stomping pissed off feet, 30 temper tantrums, and dont forget the daily dose of baby vomit. Chaos utter chaos. So I took it upon myself to make some charts. Some chore charts and behavior charts... And OMG if I knew that one peice of poster board with some mommy scribble on it and some dollar store stickers was all it took to create law and order in this house I wouldve done it years ago.... I made it through the day with children HAPPY to do chores and even more HAPPIER following the rules! Holy crap Im still in shock. I had no temper tantrums, no time outs, all kind words, and even HELP ! Who are these kids and why are they behaving?

1 comments:

Poetic Painter July 17, 2008 at 11:20 PM  

There's just something about charts that always motivated me as a kid. I think it was the stickers.

Proud Photographer For

Followers

Become a Fan

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP