Thanks for stopping in!

If you would like more information you can visit my site at http://www.cahillcreations.com/ or you can email me at cahillcreationsphotography@yahoo.com

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Chalk another day up


So over the weekend I had time to think about what exactly I want to get myself into. I sat down wrote out a buisness plan and then just confused myself even more. I know what I want just no idea how to start it. I want to take some photography classes to get better adjusted to what I am doing with my camera but unfortunatly Im not able to at the moment... Oh well another day in paradise I guess. Well back to the grind tomorrow school, football practice etc. Im still snapping pictures like crazy of the kids but for some reason Alien A, she isnt letting me take her picture any more. Upsetting cause she use to be my biggest model! LOL

0 comments:

Proud Photographer For

Followers

Become a Fan

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP