Thanks for stopping in!

If you would like more information you can visit my site at http://www.cahillcreations.com/ or you can email me at cahillcreationsphotography@yahoo.com

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Excited...

So I slowly my buisness dreams are slowly unfolding! Not only am I going to be proud owner of my own photography buisness but also co - owner of a side buisness with my best friend.... We are still keeping what we are doing on the hush hush! LOL We have a fantastic Idea as well as a snazzy buisness name but until we get it up and running noone will no what it is (dont want anyone to steal my glory... LOL)... Anyhow my photography buisness is going to focus on children and their mommies. Mostly candid shots, I already call my buisness "Cahill Creations" but when I do my shots with children and mommies it will be under "Mommy & Me Photography, a division of Cahill Creations". I will be doing templates for cards as well as individual shots of children. I have my official first shoot next week and I cannot wait! I also ordered my new lens today so I will be super excited when that comes in! Cheers!

0 comments:

Proud Photographer For

Followers

Become a Fan

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP