Thanks for stopping in!

If you would like more information you can visit my site at http://www.cahillcreations.com/ or you can email me at cahillcreationsphotography@yahoo.com

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Slow days

I don't know if I am enjoying this slow period or not. I am quite content on being busy but after an exhausting few weeks its kinda nice to be "bored".... Just did a craft show a few weeks ago and then have another one next week. I thought I would be getting more calls on setting up appointments for holiday pictures but I havent but Im not upset about it. Ive taken the last few days to really try to get my studio space up and going. I think I need to get a few more props then I will really be pushing the photography thing. Now that the cold weather has set in noone really wants to do shoots outside.
Ive been busy making tutus and capes as well (which is what I promote at craft shows) so maybe that will keep me busy until the spring! LOL

0 comments:

Proud Photographer For

Followers

Become a Fan

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP