Thanks for stopping in!

If you would like more information you can visit my site at http://www.cahillcreations.com/ or you can email me at cahillcreationsphotography@yahoo.com

Monday, January 12, 2009

Holy moly!

I cant believe how long its been! I have been so sidetracked with everything! I need to get back on pace here! I miss this place. So I am hoping to get on here a lot more frequently. Well holidays were wonderful the kids were completly spoiled and I am still zonked from it all! I decided to stop selling my tutus and capes because I just dont have time to pursue it. My passion lies in my photography. Plus with the new law that went into effect it will make it impossible to sell anything anyhow. So I think what I am going to do hopefully is start documenting my learning expirences with both my photography and photoshop and begin making free tutorials to help others that are just starting out... I will check in the next couple of days. Who knows maybe I will have some fabulous tutorial set up! LOL

0 comments:

Proud Photographer For

Followers

Become a Fan

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP