Thanks for stopping in!

If you would like more information you can visit my site at http://www.cahillcreations.com/ or you can email me at cahillcreationsphotography@yahoo.com

Saturday, March 14, 2009

My Site is up!

YAY for me! I finally got my site up and running. Check it out at www.cahillcreations.com

It has taken awhile but with some long hours staying up at night trying to figure out how to do it I finally did it. There are still some quirks that I am trying to work out but at least I have it up. I would still like to add to my galleries and I have a few senior portraits I will be doing soon so I will be adding that to my site as well! I am finally finding the confidence in myself that I do a good job and want to start promoting myself more. I have an amazing circle of friends and having my husband to back me 120% so its given me the strength to keep going and make my dreams a reality!

0 comments:

Proud Photographer For

Followers

Become a Fan

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP