Thanks for stopping in!

If you would like more information you can visit my site at http://www.cahillcreations.com/ or you can email me at cahillcreationsphotography@yahoo.com

Monday, May 18, 2009

I ♥ faces


Photobucket
A wonderfully talented photographer friend blogs every week about how much fun she has with this site so I am going to give it a try. I could not decide which photo to use because I simply had to many favorites, and not just of my children but of my clients children as well! But I decided to go with this picture of Abie. She looks so genuine and sweet, her eyes just shine. I actually just took this picture yesterday.
I am submitting this photo into the www.iheartfaces.com Blurb Book photo contest. I am granting I ♥ Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I ♥ Faces web sites."

13 comments:

MRP May 19, 2009 at 12:41 AM  

GORGEOUS! Love the colors, the clarity, EVERYTHING!! Great photo!

tiff(threeringcircus) May 19, 2009 at 8:22 AM  

She is so beautiful, look at those eyes and the colours in the photo are amazing.

Jewel May 19, 2009 at 8:35 AM  

She's gorgeous :) Love the catch lights in her eyes. Wonderful photo!

Unknown May 19, 2009 at 8:52 AM  

Love the colors, the clarity..wonderful shot!

Mrs. Bird May 19, 2009 at 9:21 AM  

Great photo! I love the color and her beautiful eyes :)

Melanie May 19, 2009 at 9:24 AM  

Such a sweet little girl! Great job!

Erica May 19, 2009 at 10:00 AM  

what a doll with beautiful brown eyes! i love the angle and the colors!

Unknown May 19, 2009 at 10:51 AM  

I am so glad you joined! It is lots of fun to meet new photographers and see their styles. Your daughter is so pretty! I love your picture!

MamaBear May 19, 2009 at 3:38 PM  

What a beautiful entry! For some reason most of my clients have blue eyes - so this was a treat to see. Thanks!

Tonkamom May 19, 2009 at 8:34 PM  

She's beautiful. Her eyes look amazing, and I love your use of color!!

Shelby May 19, 2009 at 9:38 PM  

Beautiful brown eyes!

Unknown May 19, 2009 at 11:57 PM  

BEAUTIFUL! She looks so sweet, and the colors are so vivid!

the monkeys' mama May 20, 2009 at 11:58 PM  

great colors and such an inquisitive face! Glad you entered this week and hope to see more entries soon!

Proud Photographer For

Followers

Become a Fan

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP