Thanks for stopping in!

If you would like more information you can visit my site at http://www.cahillcreations.com/ or you can email me at cahillcreationsphotography@yahoo.com

Monday, May 25, 2009

My favorite Local Band

Photobucket



This past weekend I got to do a super fun photo shoot. It was of my favorite band Big Luscious T! They are new to the area, a group of wonderfully talented guys. I have been backing this band from the start! They play at our bar once a month. I take their pictures frequently when the are playing but Saturday we got to do an "official" shoot. They needed some images for their portfolio. I had a blast! Sometimes it was quite frustrating because they were like little kids, moving, and not listening so I geve up trying to direct them and let them do their own stuff. I really wanted to do their pictures around sunset but one member had to get back to Baltimore so I had no choice but to fight the direct sun at 2pm. I took them to a location that I use to hang out when I was younger. It was a swimming hole in the back of a park - but directly beside it is a train bridge with brightly colored graffiti. I got a couple shots on the train tracks but it was so bright and the sun was so direct that it was really hard to balance it all out. We are planning to do more pictures, probably at a industrial park or something like that (for their individual shoots) ... But in the mean time I will share one of my favorite shots. I have a ton of favorites but this one I love the colors!

0 comments:

Proud Photographer For

Followers

Become a Fan

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP