Thanks for stopping in!

If you would like more information you can visit my site at http://www.cahillcreations.com/ or you can email me at cahillcreationsphotography@yahoo.com

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I ♥ faces week 20 - Silhouettes

Photobucket

iheartfacessilouette
Here is the picture that I chose for this week's contest. Since we are just getting over the Memorial Day weekend I thought what better way than to submit a picture of my son. In fact I took this on Sunday. Here is to you America! Thank You to all the brave men and women who have fought and our still fighting for us!

7 comments:

Jenn Walters May 26, 2009 at 3:20 PM  

Love It!! Fits the Memorial Week perfectly

Unknown May 26, 2009 at 5:14 PM  

Oh I love this! I am so proud to be an American. We live on the greatest country on the planet! Wonderful picture

MRP May 26, 2009 at 8:27 PM  

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!

Annette May 27, 2009 at 8:54 AM  

I have a thing for flags, and this photo is terrific. I love how part of the subject (the boy) is dark and part of the subject (the flag) is lite. Great job.

Pamela May 27, 2009 at 5:31 PM  

I like that you can see the detail in the flag! Good job.

Tess May 27, 2009 at 8:40 PM  

I love this one! What a great backdrop for your silhouette!

the monkeys' mama May 27, 2009 at 10:10 PM  

this is incredible! great work!

Proud Photographer For

Followers

Become a Fan

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP