Thanks for stopping in!

If you would like more information you can visit my site at http://www.cahillcreations.com/ or you can email me at cahillcreationsphotography@yahoo.com

Monday, June 1, 2009

Party of Babies

PhotobucketIsn't this so darn cute! This little one is only a week or so old. My elf hat was to big but some tucking behind her head it worked!
I went to my girlfriend's sons birthday party over the weekend, I got suckered into taking some pictures at the last minute, doesn't bother me none cause everyone knows I am a sucker for little ones! My weekend challenge though. Get 4 children in a picture BUT 3 of the kiddos were all 3 months and younger! Yikes!
Photobucket
How do you pose a bunch of babies that cannot sit up yet! I should practice this one! Plus the birthday boy was to excited to sit down and pose for pictures but I was able to get this shot! It is the only one of him half looking and none of the babies crying!



Photobucket

4 comments:

Margaret June 1, 2009 at 4:14 PM  

I love the first picture. It is so cute.

I am going to follow this blog. I love photography blogs.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

MRP June 1, 2009 at 5:49 PM  

OMGness! I LOVE the first one!! SO AWESOME!!

Pepper Plum Boutique June 2, 2009 at 9:42 AM  

OMG how adorable!!!!!!

Lerin June 4, 2009 at 1:36 PM  

That last one is too, too, too cute!

Proud Photographer For

Followers

Become a Fan

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP