Thanks for stopping in!

If you would like more information you can visit my site at http://www.cahillcreations.com/ or you can email me at cahillcreationsphotography@yahoo.com

Friday, June 5, 2009

Newborn from this morning

Little M
Meet little M. I had the pleasure of taking his portraits this morning and oh what a ham! I had so much fun! Well at first he was cranky and hungry, then didn't want to sleep so I thought I was in another pickle trying to get good baby shots but the baby wanted to cry! So with patience I waited and oh boy was it worth it! I got some pretty awesome shots! I am so excited I cannot wait to post them!
Photobucket

1 comments:

MRP June 5, 2009 at 8:03 PM  

Great shot! Love the hat!

Proud Photographer For

Followers

Become a Fan

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP