Thanks for stopping in!

If you would like more information you can visit my site at http://www.cahillcreations.com/ or you can email me at cahillcreationsphotography@yahoo.com

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A weekend of Pictures!

I had the pleasure of visiting a friend's farm and taking some pictures of her little cowboy. It was a fun shoot!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Driving to their house I passed this amazing field of sunflowers, it was an endless field sunflowers as far as the eye could see. It was beautiful. I went back the next day and did a few shots of my daughter.
Photobucket
She always has that cheesy smile, its so hard to get anything natural. I took so many pictures but never really got a good smile. She either scrunches her face to much or she looks miserable, kinda like this picture here
Photobucket

Here is the field of dreams
Photobucket

I was also able to snag some senior pictures this weekend. I will post a few tomorrow!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Renee•Candy Stick Lane July 29, 2009 at 9:09 PM  

OMG! T!!!! The lil cowboy shots are ROCK OUT FAB!!!

Cindy August 3, 2009 at 7:01 PM  

The pics of Christian are amazing. I can't make it thru without crying. I told you before~you are truly gifted!!! They are fabulous :) Love them all..now how am I supposed to narrow it down to a few??!!??!!
Cindy (Witt's sis)

MRP September 17, 2009 at 9:53 PM  

These are gorgeous! I don't know how I managed to miss this post... thought I would have commented already! Love 'em!

Proud Photographer For

Followers

Become a Fan

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP