Thanks for stopping in!

If you would like more information you can visit my site at http://www.cahillcreations.com/ or you can email me at cahillcreationsphotography@yahoo.com

Thursday, September 17, 2009

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

Please be patient as I am renovating my site! Please check my site www.cahillcreations.com to view gallery images until I get my gallery running here full speed.


Also must I mention a fabulous new site for professional photographers. It is for templates (baby, Christmas etc) and they are customized to be printed with WHCC! Which is fantastic since that is who I print through! If you are a professional photographer you must take a look - best part they are reasonably priced. I went shopping today looking for templates at WHCC and they were $25 a pop! Outrageous and they were not even to my taste. But these are fantastic and simple. Unfortunatly they are only available to professional photographers but there are many other great sites with templates for your personal use. Check them out here

Photobucket

0 comments:

Proud Photographer For

Followers

Become a Fan

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP