Thanks for stopping in!

If you would like more information you can visit my site at http://www.cahillcreations.com/ or you can email me at cahillcreationsphotography@yahoo.com

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Band Photography

I have begun branching out into band photography. I am testing the water in all sorts of photography genres. Its something different and fun to do especially since the studio is currently out of commission. With the remodel going on I have not been able to book anyone in the studio so I have to carry my work somewhere else for the time being. I had a super fun time on this shoot. In fact it was my first night time shoot.
Photobucket

I had a blast. I cannot wait to photograph another band. In the mean time I am slowly getting those templates together for selling on my site. Let you know when its up and running!

Photobucket

1 comments:

MRP October 28, 2009 at 9:14 PM  

The photos that I saw from this session are AWESOME!! Can't wait to see more band shoots!!

Proud Photographer For

Followers

Become a Fan

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP