Thanks for stopping in!

If you would like more information you can visit my site at http://www.cahillcreations.com/ or you can email me at cahillcreationsphotography@yahoo.com

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

New site and CHRISTMAS PORTRAITS!

I have decided to delete my current webpage that you currently access (cahillcreations.com)... I think for the time being I will use my blog as my primary source for updates, information as well as galleries. I think this will be far easier to manage as well as a more personal approach from me. I hope to devote a lot more time in the next coming weeks to updating this routinely.

In the meantime I would like to let everyone know that I am currently booking for Christmas portraits. It seems like this year has blown by so quickly! And wow October is almost gone!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Proud Photographer For

Followers

Become a Fan

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP